Burn one of these candles containing only lavender essential oil to remind you of walking in a country garden in the summer.
It is our philosophy to use as little packaging as possible but our candles are now presented in a small black gift box with our bee logo.
As with all our products, our candles are 100% natural. They are made from a blend of beeswax and soya wax. Our soya wax is guaranteed to contain no petroleum or paraffin products. It is made in the USA from domestically grown crops and is also guaranteed free of palm wax, pesticides and herbicides, toxic materials and Genetically Modified Material.
Our candles contain around 95g of wax and are fragranced only with essential oils. We do not include any colour or perfume and the wick is made from unbleached cotton and manufactured in the UK.
Burn time approximately 20 hours.
How to use
- Trim the wick to a length of 1/4" before each burn and remove carbon or match debris from candle.
- On first lighting your candle, burn to a full burn pool (i.e. across the full width of the candle) to achieve even burning thereafter and to avoid a tunnelling effect on subsequent burns.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Place on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- 95 Grams